We’re the leading UK manufacturer of wire mesh solutions for warehouse spaces
QTS Ltd is the leading UK manufacturer of wire mesh solutions for warehouse spaces. From warehouse storage to safety and security, QTS have you covered. Our approach is simple, we combine innovative design with high-grade materials to create a quality product for our customers.
The easySHELF™ is a low weight, high-strength wire mesh deck system. This is suitable for storing palletized goods or single units in a safe way.
- Improved Light Levels
- Easy to Install
- Improved Fire Safety
- Tested & Certified
Warehouse Rack Dividers
easyDIVIDER™ warehouse rack dividers separate stored items and create smaller shelf locations by compartmentalising the storage level.
- Suitable for all needs
- Fast and easy to attach with the pre-welded clips
- Designed for strength and rigidity
- Available in a variety of depths & heights
Pallet racking support bars
The QTS easyBAR™ pallet support bars can be fixed between the beams within pallet racking systems to give additional support to heavy palletised loads or potentially damaged pallets.
- Provides additional support
- The most cost-effective solution
- Made from top quality sourced
- The c-cups simply sit over the beam tops
Anti-collapse mesh system designed to keep your warehouse safe.
- Creates a physical barrier
- Modular panelled system
- QTS stock panel sizes match most racking bay sizes
- U-capping can be purchased alongside our panels
Security Cage & Mesh Partition System
Wire mesh cage and mesh partition system for increased safety & security.
- Designed for strength
- Easily configured for your warehouse
- Fast and easy to install without any hassle
- Suitable for all applications, budgets and security needs
Welded wire mesh
Welded wire mesh
Among our solutions is the durable welded wire mesh, also known as weld mesh, an adaptable product suitable for a variety of applications.
We’re proud to be Made in Britain
QTS are proud members of Made in the Midlands, a branch of the Made in Group. The group was created to challenge the status quo about how people think about the UK manufacturing industry and ensure the sector is connected and informed.
As of today, the Made in Group is one of the fastest-growing membership groups in the UK, with more than 500 members.
The latest updates from our blog