Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for highly driven and quality focussed orientated Production Operatives to join our fast-growing manufacturing business at QTS Ltd, Pinxton.
About the role
QTS experienced impressive growth last year and has already stepped up our efforts in 2022 to achieve our goals and this is where you can be a part of something great.
The role of Production Operative reports to the Production Shift Team Leader and fits within the wider manufacturing team, comprising of Pre-Production, Production, Technical, Maintenance, Warehouse & Logistics and is instrumental in the final manufacture of all QTS products, ensuring our customers receive the highest quality item, on time and in full, every-time.
You will be part of a larger team, where you will receive support and guidance from Team Leaders and the Head of Manufacturing on a daily basis.
The Production Team predominately provides cover between the hours of 6 am-10 pm, completing 8-hour shifts Mon-Fri, working 37.5 hours per week, ensuring a competent member of the team is available to manufacture products in line with the companies order book requirements and works orders, as directed by the Shift Team Leader.
The role is set in a factory setting, with regular assistance on hand from trained and experienced team members.
When on duty, all necessary equipment will be provided with this role, as will uniform and all required PPE.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Must conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
- Must be Quality Conscious at all times.
- Demonstrable good understanding of Health and Safety in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be prepared to invest time into your ongoing personal development if required.
- Must be able to work as part of a team, but is comfortable working independently if required.
- Must be friendly and approachable with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Clear communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to be flexible when required.
- FLT licence desirable
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Range: £10.26-£10.52 per hour Mon – Fri (overtime up to £21.04 per hour)
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension
- Freshly Renovated Facilities
- Ongoing Training & Development
- 31 Days Holiday (Inc B/ Hols), planned shut down for 1 week in the Summer (Aug) & over Xmas
- Free Tea & Coffee while on shift
- Access to Snack Vending Machine on Site
- Branded Uniform & PPE
- Production & Assembly Occupations: 1 year (preferred)
Apply Now Back to jobs